Friday, February 12, 2010

Nhs Pap Smear Chlamydia How Are You Meant To Tell If You Have A Lump In Your Breast?

How are you meant to tell if you have a lump in your breast? - nhs pap smear chlamydia


I know the position to check any lumps, and if the month is the best time, and so on. but the thing is my breasts feel pumped up anyway? Is this normal? certain areas are more unequal than others ... it is not even looking for or is the restriction as a whole, but if he really feels for lumps with your fingertips to feel everything.
Is this normal? I tried to ask my doctor after that and would like for cervical-vaginal cytology tests but says I'm young (at 20 and had my period since I have 11 years and sexually active (with a guy, my friend!) since he was 14, so I know I do) the tests and I said, he used to these kinds of elements obtained medical evidence, and not 25 (I know it's fake, but the NHS in England, such services meet women under 25 years because of cost, I thInk is disgusting, but there is nothing we can do), what the normal breast tissue? Thanks

2 comments:

cyberdog... said...

I suggest you try to go to another doctor. It seems strange that says that too young to get a Pap test. And as if to answer the question on the packaging, do not see why he wants to answer it for you. Cancer does not strike the people of a certain age, so think it must be a certain age before I can answer that question is ridiculous.

Try another doctor if possible.

Anonymou... said...

(oooh I'm going to marry my BF and I am 14 and sexually active! yay us!)


Breast cancer?

Post a Comment