Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can Scoliosis Affect Breathing A Question About Trying To Work And Get Social Security Disability?

A Question About Trying To Work and Get Social Security Disability? - can scoliosis affect breathing

I tried to get my disability social security for nearly a year, which was originally set in July 2008. I was denied in August, I called in September. He crossed the original complaint in February 2009. Denied been 15th April 2009. I will talk to a lawyer about the individual. It takes about one year to three years with a lawyer. My money is nearly reached. I do not know if I can take so long. What is the probability of finding work under the table? How can I do? I am disabled due to severe scoliosis, a weakened immune system and recurrent infections of the respiratory tract that my scoliosis affect my breathing. I am 28 years old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment