Friday, December 11, 2009

Playas En California Can Someone Help Edit My Paper In Spanish?

Can someone help edit my paper in spanish? - playas en california

If a person very sympathetic and generous to give me one million U.S. dollars, I would be very happy. First, I want to buy an airplane, two cars and a big house. Well, my sister Lisa, and it has me in California on my jet. In San Diego, we would buy clothes and shoes too much. So if you are a good time to walk to the beach the most. It remains to swim in the sea and sand. Because of the heat, we buy two bottles of water and two ice cream with chocolate. Finally, we would watch a movie in the cinema and eat delicious food. Houston would we want to live and our house is big and elegant. I love my life.

dependent, please can someone tell me whether it grammatical errors or use thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment