Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bio Virgin Oil Are Teachers Allowed To Take A "class Poll" Of Who's A Virgin And Who's Not?

Are teachers allowed to take a "class poll" of who's a virgin and who's not? - bio virgin oil

Ok, so my health teacher was talking about sexually transmitted diseases and others, and said: "Ok, let's exercise. If she is still a virgin, Please Stand Up" (this is a class of 16 and 17 years, Level 11). 1 shy girl back in the way she is not alone. And all the world, there besides me, my friend and my teacher laugh (it's about 45 children) in the class. I felt so bad for the girl, and I was pretty sure it was not the only virgin (I know for a fact that there were 2 more children even less). I did not want to give up my virginity was taken from me before my ass was approved by a parent. If this is not my biological father was always empty. But I do not know, I could not bear it, but I wanted because I am very popular in my school, and I have many friends, and I know that if I had not l 'laughed. but the teachers are allowed to do so? Is there anything I can do to make this girl feel better? "I spoke in class and told everyone to stop, but not.
Advice?

5 comments:

★☆♥Starr... said...

Not allowed in particular face in this way. If it is an anonomous survey may be different, and the recollection of the advice of my teachers

Kayse S said...

If private, perhaps. This is the way to get a lot of medical information such as the number of youth 13 to 18 who are virgins to smoke, how many or how many drug tests is to ensure anonyomus too. but the people crying that is wrong and do not teach this subject education class.

Kayse S said...

If private, perhaps. This is the way to get a lot of medical information such as the number of youth 13 to 18 who are virgins to smoke, how many or how many drug tests is to ensure anonyomus too. but the people crying that is wrong and do not teach this subject education class.

Kayse S said...

If private, perhaps. This is the way to get a lot of medical information such as the number of youth 13 to 18 who are virgins to smoke, how many or how many drug tests is to ensure anonyomus too. but the people crying that is wrong and do not teach this subject education class.

cowleejo... said...

I could not tell, but if you do nothing to protect girls wat do you think when you next time, if you want to get up with her so she does not feel very bad that makes good

Post a Comment